Sunday 21 December 2014

The SKLZ Accelerator Pro Ball Return Golf Putting Mat Review

Having the need to practice my putting I brought a SKLZ Accelerator Pro Ball Return Putting Mat to see if it would help. 


Well first thing I noticed was the quality build and the overall excellence of the design. The turf felt almost real which was a great relief as I wanted the surface to feel as realistic as possible, so I could get in to the putting mode. It was fully transportable too so I could have used it in my office or home. Great alignment tools and a gravity fed ball return made practicing putting a dream.

Considering you use the putter more than any other club in your golf bag - I'll explain why I rate this Mat.

Why I like this Golf Putting Mat
  • It's a top quality build with the materials adding value to the overall design.
  • The Matt has three different putting areas - 7', 5' and 3' helping you create confidence when putting. 
  • Gravity Ball return system that means you can keep practicing putting without having to go and retrieve your golf ball.
  • Excellent Back and Through alignment guides (see below)  that help you focus consistently smoothing your putting stroke.





  • Top quality realistic turf that really emulates the putting surface. This is the first thing I noticed about the SKLZ putting Mat.
  • The up-to-the-hole putting gradient trains you to hit the golf ball at the right distance for holing putts. No one wants to see a putt fall short!
  • It's a durable and long lasting Mat that will help you practice for many years and reduce your golf scores!


The Key features of the SKLZ Putting Mat are:
  • Plastic, Rubber materials that are durable.
  • True-roll putting mat with alignment guides and ball return for use at home or the office
  • Nine-foot mat with an uphill grade at the end to train the golfer to putt 18 inches past the hole
  • Gravity ball return for continuous practice, designed to adjust to each putt distance
  • Durable true-roll turf--edges of mat designed not to unravel
  • Stimpmeter rating of 10 on a firm rug and 11 on linoleum surface

No comments:

Post a Comment